Thursday, March 7, 2013

Watch List 03/08/2013

Narrow range boring day in the Markets. Only play for day traders was AFFY. I was able to get in the action at 2.68 for very decent run. Notice  how the intraday chart bounces the moving average all day for next run higher.

You might want to check out my previous post on trading trending stock.

Don't forget Bulls trading bootcamp starting SUNDAY. New feature, I will share my explosive money making day trading strategies that will show you how to capture quick gains with low risk and be ahead of the crowd.  This is the perfect market for traders!  Email me thenyctrader@gmail.com for more info.



IPHI Watching back over 10.21.

AMPE Bio name. Watching 4 area.

PRKR watching for movement over 4.

KEG Energy name, watching 8.37 area.

MITK 5 break out watch.

UEPS Over 6.27 into the gap. Needs major volume.

ROIAK  1.71 breakout watch.

REN 10.33 breakout watch.

No comments: